- 50 consecutive years in business
- Designed over 800 landscape projects in the last 10 years
- Customer and business references
- Over 25 + references you can call
- Written installation processes (so you know specifically what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars).
- Certifications for Installation of hardscape (ICPI) and retaining walls (NCMA)
- 2-year on-site inspection and follow-up
- 4-year warranty on hardscape and masonry work
And that is just the beginning ...
My name is Paul Martoccia, my brothers Scott, Marc and I are the second generation owners of Martoccia Landscape Services, Inc., which was established by our father, Antonio, in 1962. We want to assure you that doing business with our company will be a very positive experience. Since 1962, we've done something unique in the landscape design/build business - we eliminate most of the problems homeowners typically have trying to find, hire, evaluate and work with a landscape contractor.
We recognize that most people experience some anxiety looking for a landscape contractor and conceptualizing a project through to completion.
Here are three areas we recommend you consider in evaluating every landscape contractor you talk to:
- The reputation and business stability of the company
- Their experience and methodology for all landscape projects
- Their service before, during and after your project
If you want to increase your enjoyment and use of your outdoor living space with a new patio, outdoor kitchen, new landscape plantings, new walkways, walls, or hardscaping, it is possible for your landscape project to be done right the first time without the hidden charges, hassles, or poor quality that are all too commonly found in our industry.
I encourage you to carefully review our site and then call us at for a complete copy of our consumer guide and step-by-step installation process prior to our meeting.
If you're worried about the cost to upgrade your landscaping, this information will provide you with an advantage in evaluating, hiring and working with a landscape contractor.
I realize our industry is competitive and I appreciate this opportunity to earn your business. I realize what it takes to get your business, what it takes to give you the results you demand, and what needs to be done to eliminate many of the common headaches and frustrations people have with landscape projects.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to making your property the envy of your neighborhood.